Monday, February 15, 2016

Essentials :: Winter Boots

Living in Boston, I spend a lot of my winter in snow boots. Especially last winter - I couldn't wait to put my boots away! This winter seems to be a different story, my rain boots are definitely getting a little more wear than usual... But anyways, I always try to have a variety of snow gear that I can rotate so I don't get tired of wearing the same things all the time (and to also keep me sane!).

My boots of choice are the Helly Hansen Garibaldi Snow Boots . Helly Hansen is a favorite brand of mine, these boots are super warm as well as stylish (for a snow boot, haha). I also love this color.
A New England staple is LL Bean's Bean Boots. I'm embarrassed to say I do not own a pair, yet! I'm waiting for the flannel-lined boots to come back in stock. And if you already didn't hear, these are highly coveted during the winter season and often are back-ordered (best bet is to order them in the early Fall otherwise you may not get them until Spring...)
Women's L.L.Bean Boots, 8"Women's L.L.Bean Boots, 8"Women's L.L.Bean Boots, 8"
Another great option is Hunter Boots. These are a good investment because you can wear them all year-round. For winter, all you need to do is get a fun pair of thick socks or Hunter even sells fleece socks that fit in their boots. I have a pair like the ones below, they also have a tall version.

Me last year in Antartica, er I mean Boston... 

Do you have a favorite pair of winter boots?

Xo C
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment