Friday, July 15, 2016

Sale Alert :: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


It's finally that time of year! Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale is always one of my favorites and a great chance to snag fabulous finds at a discount. I had a really hard time narrowing it down to a few pieces, but here are the items I've purchased so far:

Trouve Mixed Media Tank: loved the back on this double-layer top


Spanx Jean-ish Leggings: I'm excited to try these jeggings! Normally I'm not a huge fan, but it can be so hard to find a good pair of jeans to wear with booties #thestruggleisreal

Trina Turk Bandeau: I'm really big on mixing and matching swimwear, I loved the back on this bandeau and it will be easy to wear with any solid colored bottoms!

Zella Sports Bra: another item with an amazing back!

Zella Live In Leggings: I bought these last year during the sale, and literally lived in them all winter! My old pair has some holes in it thanks to our cats, so I made sure to grab another since you can't beat the price!


Here are some other items I have in my cart but haven't hit purchase on yet...:


Happy Shopping!

Xo C
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment