Sunday, January 31, 2016

Beauty Lifesaver :: Fresh Sugar Lip Balm

I always feel like winter makes everything SO dry! My skin and face, my hair and scalp, my nose and lips, ugh! I've found some pretty good solutions, but the best by far is Fresh products, specifically their Sugar line. The Sugar Lip Treatment is something I could never live without. No joke, I'm addicted. At $22+ a pop most people would say that is absurdly expensive for a 'chapstick' - but this is no ordinary lip balm, it's a miracle worker.

I keep their original version in just about all of my bags and at my desk at work. Yes, that means I have multiple $22 chapsticks in places that I could easily lose them. But let me tell you, when you have a small little miracle worker, you just don't misplace it; I've yet to lose one ::knock on wood::


I also have the advanced therapy lip treatment which I keep in my nightstand. I put it on at night before I go to sleep and my lips wake up feeling so magnificent in the morning! Sometimes I will also use it on any other dry skin - like when you blow your nose so much in the winter it gets super dry and cracked, Sugar will fix it! 

There are also a ton of different shades if you want something a little more fun; the Sugar line also includes lip gloss (love!), lip polish, and a face polish (dying to try!). 


What's your beauty lifesaver that you could never live without?

Xo C
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment