Friday, January 8, 2016

Fashionable Friday :: New Year, New Kicks

One thing you will quickly learn about me is I am obsessed with leopard print.  I am a firm believer leopard is a neutral - my closet is full of black, grey, and leopard. So it's only fitting that my first purchase for the new year is leopard print sneakers from Coach. And better yet they are on sale! I love printed sneakers, they add a little more to your outfit and can help dress up the most casual clothes (i.e. my weekend uniform :: leggings and an over-sized tee or sweater). 


If Coach is out of your size, there are a few sizes also available on 6pm.com. I found they fit true to size (I'm usually an 8, but sometimes I size up to an 8.5; I ordered an 8 in these and they fit well, but the 8.5 would have worked too with thicker socks). 

Some other great leopard options:


Leopard Kicks

Or if leopard isn't your thing (I have come to accept it is not for everyone), here are some more printed options (I actually also own the tan Nike's below; I bought them for a trip to Europe and they worked out perfectly! Comfy and not touristy looking ;) fashion matters when you're in Paris!):

Printed Sneakers


What have been your purchases for the New Year?

Xo C
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment