Thursday, January 28, 2016

For the Home :: Kate Spade

Recently a few Kate Spade home items caught my eye and I noticed that there are a bunch of new adorable things that have been added to the home collection!

These covered serving bowls are super cute!


The matching utensil crock is also adorable.
Loving this bright, floral pattern! I so want that oven mitt.

And who doesn't want to eat cake for breakfast.

The perfect wine bag!
These striped canisters aren't new, but I've always loved them!

Also not new, but I recently purchased and LOVE, this gold dot shaker. Perfect for making martinis!
Hold up! I was unaware that Kate Spade furniture exists! Look at this fabulous bench! Would be the perfect place to sit while putting on some glamorous Kate Spade heels ;)
Kate Spade also has bedding  (super nice! but I wouldn't expect anything less!), beautiful rugs and some pretty fabulous lighting! Swoon!

Xo C
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment