Monday, January 18, 2016

Currently Coveting :: Athleta New Arrivals

With a New Year comes new resolutions... apparently only 8% of people actually stick to them. And not surprising the most common resolution is weight loss. This year I'm focusing on sticking to weekly/monthly allowances so I can start to save/invest more money. But a healthy lifestyle had been my resolution for years; thankfully last year with the help of ClassPass, and some fun workout gear, I finally was able to stick to it! I am now on a pretty regular work out schedule (3-4 times a week) and try to watch what I eat (I'm a firm believer in moderation over dieting). If you really want to give yourself a tough workout challenge for the new year, I heard there is a 365 challenge, where you do 365 workouts in a year (major props to those that finish all those workouts!).

A great motivator is having fashionable, and comfortable, workout clothes. One of my favorite workout brands is Athleta, and their new arrivals caught my eye! I'm loving the mix of patterns with solids, as well as the cozy basics.

Athleta New Arrivals


The top and sports bra would be great for my yoga and spin classes! And the long-sleeved shirts are perfect to throw on after classes before having to head back out in our cold Boston winters! I also love a good pair of fun, patterned leggings - I may or may not already have the ones above in my shopping cart.... And I wish I was lounging around in those grey pants right now! They look like they would be so comfy!

Check out the rest of Athleta's new arrivals! What is your new years resolution? If it's weight loss or gym-related, what are you doing to stay motivated?

Xo C
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment